SWG Reckoning is a Pre-CU SWG server powered by SWGEmu. Reckoning is staffed by experienced Pre-CU players whose common goal is to bring Pre-CU Star Wars Galaxies back to the masses while also striving to provide the best possible playing experience to our community. We firmly believe that Pre-CU did things right, our end goal is to take SWG Pre-CU and grow the experience. While we might add new items, features, content, and quests, we will never mess with or alter the core Pre-CU experience that our players are looking for.
Reckoning is one of the longest running, populated, and most stable AGPL compliant servers available today. With proven stability and longevity, we look forward to seeing our community continue to grow and flourish for many more years to come.
New to Reckoning? Joining is as easy as following our How To Connect Guide and then clicking "PLAY" on our launcher. Once set up, hop in game and relive the SWG saga!
Notice: If you do not get your activation email, please send an email to email@example.com with the user name that you used to register. Sometimes, providers mistakenly block our email as spam.
The server will come down at 6AM tomorrow for a quick restart to address an important issue. Patch notes will be posted. Downtime will be no longer than a normal restart.
Reckoning Independence Day Celebration
Reckoning will be holding its annual Independence Day celebration this coming weekend. This years festivities will run from Friday, July 3rd @ 6AM ET until Tuesday, July 7th @ 4AM ET.
- Experience will be doubled for the duration of the event.
- You will receive an event painting. (Claimed once per account, on first character to login.)
- You will also receive an event badge upon login.
- Reckoning Credits will begin dropping from all mobs within the world.
- We will be holding in game events during the weekend. Be sure to check the community calendar for events and times. https://swgreckoning.com/calendar/
As most of you already know, Reckoning depends on donations to stay afloat. Even a small donation is greatly appreciated to help offset expensive hosting costs. Any shortfalls are covered directly by myself, or other staff members.
I wanted to re-post this to stress that we depend on your support. As of writing this, my hours are still severely cut at work due to Covid-19. My take home pay at this point has been cut by half. As a result of that, I cannot cover shortfalls until this changes.
All donations go directly to paying the expenses broken down below.
- OVH Dedicated Server: $186.00 a month / $2232.00 a year
- Domain Name: $6.00 a month / $72.00 a year
- Invision Community Forum Software: $10.00 a month / $120.00 a year
- Total Costs: $202.00 a month / $2424.00 a year