Sign in to follow this  
Aso

Should factory crates beincreased to 1k stacks, instead of the current 100?

Should factory crates be increased to 1k stacks, instead of the current 100?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should factory crates be increased to 1k stacks, instead of the current 100?

• Yes
    • No

Should factory crates been increased to 1k stacks, instead of the current 100?

Discuss Below.

is it possible to make factory crates restackable too, for exzmple if i buy factory crates of grenades in crates of 25 and i buy 4 crates it would be nice to be able to restack them into 1 crate of 100.

This would help out with the mass manufacturing of components, but may not be needed if the storage limits are increased in houses.

is it possible to make factory crates restackable too, for exzmple if i buy factory crates of grenades in crates of 25 and i buy 4 crates it would be nice to be able to restack them into 1 crate of 100.

This may be possible, but the serial numbers would have to match.

Yes, would be more storage also BUT, will that cause a problem with the stability having more to "babysit"?