Sign in to follow this  
Aso

Patch Notes 11/26/2017, Hotfix 6.0.2

Hotfix 6.0.2

Bounty Hunter

• [Fixed] An issue with Bounty Hunters being aggressive and attackable before attacking their target.

Force Ranking System

• [Fixed] An issue where FRS experience was not being properly rewarded or deducted.

GCW

• [Disabled] Field faction change popup upon attacking a player. This should not have been popping up with our TEF system.

Misc

• [Fixed] An issue where double experience was applying to Jedi experience loss.
  • [Fixed] Fixed more stability issues.

This mean I'm gonna get back half that 1 mill exp I lost Saturday when Vexi killed Moira?

And yes it was 1 mill exp lost, kinda sucks being a lowly padawan and having to regrind all that out lol

This mean I'm gonna get back half that 1 mill exp I lost Saturday when Vexi killed Moira?

And yes it was 1 mill exp lost, kinda sucks being a lowly padawan and having to regrind all that out lol

Please open a ticket @ https://swgreckoning.com/project.php?2-Reckoning-Support. Provide as much detail as you can, exact time of loss is extremely helpful. I cant guarantee anything, but I'll try to help you out in this case.