shadowfox

Upcoming banwave

Ladies And Gentleman. A ban-wave is forthcoming. You have approximately 1 week to get your multi-account request form in. If you are cheating the system, I've found you. Come forward to me in tells and I will deal with it a little nicer. Second or Third and yes even fourth accounts will be banned, strip and played with like sock puppets. Main accounts will get a 30 day final warning ban. This means the next infraction will be permanent. So, again, this is your last chance. We are taking this very seriously.

• Like 2

To add to this, its not like we sit around and enjoy banning people. We want you, your family, and roommates to enjoy playing here.  It really is as easy as submitting a simple form to avoid any infraction.

We've been warning of this for a few months now via multiple mediums (email, forum postings, and in-game messages), which has given people ample time to get the form submitted. Yet, we still have those that are actively playing on multiple accounts. There will be no more extensions after this one, it will be enforced.

Thank you for your timely responses and in game discussions. Banwave complete. :)

Have fun everyone! May the force be with you.