Sign in to follow this  
Aso

Development Status, OCT 2018 going forward

Things have been slow going on the development front for the last month or so as I'm sure you've all noticed. After getting the last update out, I needed a little break. Part of it being burn out, the other part being life. After doing this for about four years now, one needs some downtime. I want to take this time to thank all of our staff members for their excellent work and dedication to the project. Even in my absence, Reckoning continues to flourish because of your great work.

I will be getting with other staff members this week to discuss our plans going forward. I want to get development back into full swing with regular updates. Right now, the development focus will continue to be squashing existing bugs, with our second focus being merging in all of the great changes coming from the SWGEmu team, as well as new changes of our own.

• Like 5