Sign in to follow this  
Aso

Reckoning Four Year Anniversary Celebration

Reckoning Four Year Anniversary Celebration

serverlogoa.png.6b357a717bbe4f848121379baf3b39c4.png

In celebration of Reckoning's Four Year Anniversary, we will be holding an event this weekend, Friday, January 11th (4:00AM ET) to Monday, January 14th (4:00AM ET).

Wow! Did I say four years? It's still hard for me to believe reading that statement back to myself. Four great years of proven stability, longevity and strong bonds forged through our awesome community of players. That's something to be very proud of, I know I am. You guys, the community should be as well. Without you, we most certainly wouldn't be where we are today, let alone be celebrating a fourth birthday. Thank you for helping make Reckoning what it is today.

I also want to give a huge shout out to the SWGEmu team. Your many years of hard work and dedication to the cause has enabled communities such as ours to relive the game we all love.

Cheers to four years, and many many more to come!

Event Details:

• Experience will be doubled for the duration of the event.
  • You will receive the Four Year Anniversary event badge.
  • You will receive two Four Year Anniversary event paintings.
  • Reckoning Credits will begin dropping from all mobs within the world.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3