Sign in to follow this  
Aso

Combat Visibility

Should visibility increase once per combat state, or continually unil combat ends?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should visibility increase once per combat state, or continually unil combat ends?

• Once per combat state
    • Continually until combat ends.

Ok, I'm adding the visibility improvements either tonight or tomorrow. Right now, I have it set up to increase visibility once per combat state if you are spotted. That means it will not increase again until you have left combat, then entered combat again.

My question to the community is this, should visibility increase be once per combat state, or should it continually increase until the Jedi leaves combat.

Assuming by "continually until combat ends", it will still be a slow process, voted for it. Either way, more jedi on the terminals is a must. Being the only one is pretty lonely. Lookin' at you Mikki!

For now, it is set to once per combat state. It might be changed depending on this poll.

Edited by Aso

Assuming by "continually until combat ends", it will still be a slow process, voted for it. Either way, more jedi on the terminals is a must. Being the only one is pretty lonely. Lookin' at you Mikki!

I'm thinking it will be along the lines of If a player or npc is watching, visibility will increase every 10 seconds or so. Until combat ends. The timer can always be increased.

Is there an option for raising visibility based on how many people see you during combat? For example raise visibility for each PC (or NPC) that comes within 10 meters of the combat in question?

More people need to vote lol.

Come on guys and gals you need to vote I really don't want to end up fighting full template jedis only ,personally I would like to see every jedi no matter how many boxes you have done with a bounty on them if you want to grind jedi boxes I want the opportunity to kill you period. At the moment it seems you can afk your way to full template no disrespect to the ones that are there now but i am pretty sure not one wannebe jedi or full jedi has had a bounty taken up on them. This needs to CHANGE.

I put myself on the terminals as soon as i hit double bladed IV. Not a single bounty hunter came after me, and not a single one has to this day. I have changed my template 3 times, and even in this vulnerabe period, was still not attacked. I often pve on my jedi, which leaves me very low force at any given time. If Silence is online, and you don't see her in cnet, chances are you should probably pick up the mission and have a look around.

I believe that in order to grind, jedi should be vulnerable to attack from players, and I would like to see it nearly impossible to NOT get on the terminals after spending a buff session out doing stuff.

Totally agree with you Silence jedi should be on the terminals right from the get go soon as they grind they should be available.

I am only home 6 months a year but when I am home I will hopefully finish off my bounty hunter someone has to be cannon fodder for you:)