Welcome to SWG Reckoning Pre-CU!
SWG Reckoning is a Pre-CU SWG server powered by SWGEmu. Reckoning is staffed by experienced Pre-CU players whose common goal is to bring Pre-CU Star Wars Galaxies back to the masses while also striving to provide the best possible playing experience to our community. We firmly believe that Pre-CU did things right, our end goal is to take SWG Pre-CU and grow the experience. While we might add new items, features, content, and quests, we will never mess with or alter the core Pre-CU experience that our players are looking for.
Reckoning is one of the longest running, populated, and most stable AGPL compliant servers available today. With proven stability and longevity, we look forward to seeing our community continue grow and flourish for many more years to come.
New to Reckoning? Joining is as easy as following our How To Connect Guide and then clicking "PLAY" on our launcher. Once set up, hop in game and relive the SWG saga!
Notice: If you do not get your activation email, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the user name that you used to register. Sometimes, providers mistakenly block our email as spam.
This month's highlight city is KRAYTS END WEST
There will be several mob types running, city decorations and lottery droid. The city cantina will be open for you to easily obtain mind and doctor buffs. Please use the city entertainer group. If another group is needed to accommodate the number of participants, one will be provided. Please remember to tip the city entertainers and doctors as they are so graciously setting up to help.
Please keep in mind:
- If you pop into KRAYTS END WEST prior to the system announcement and start killing mobs, you will be teleported to the center of town and frozen for the duration of the event. You will not be able to talk your way out of it.
- You may bring only one (1) character per person. No dual boxing. If you are caught dual boxing, your characters will be teleported to the center of town and frozen for the duration of the event and any loot you have obtained will be deleted.
- Normal rules of engagement apply with regard to overt/special forces players. Please choose your character accordingly.
- Additional information will be provided in game.
The above is to ensure that the event is fair to all participants.
Event time is at the top of this page.
Reckoning's Got Talent
The Galactic Home Show begins December 1st and will run through December 31st!
Break out your scissors, chain saws, measuring tape, floral arrangements and get those creative juices flowing. Show us what you've got Reckoning.
-Players must enter before the event is over. To enter post on this thread Your Name and home location (Planet & Way Point).
-There will be ONE Winner.
-The winner will be selected by the staff.
-Participants can submit multiple structures but only win with one.
-The winner will receive the badge "Winner of the galactic home show"
-The winner will be able to select three items from the prize house and will receive one special item that is not available in the prize house (Special item will be random and at the staff's discretion.)
-Participants will be judged on creativity and theme.
-Structures entered in previous home shows will not qualify.
-The structure you enter must be your own, regardless of who does the decorating. Only the structures account owner can win the prizes.
-A Winner will be announced January 1st.
We've seen some of the most amazing Cantina's, Guild Hall's and Homes scattered across the galaxy and we are very excited to see what you can do.
*To submit your entry or ask questions, please post to the Community Calendar*
Reckoning Thanksgiving Celebration
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Reckoning will be holding an event to celebrate Thanksgiving. The event will run from Friday, November 23rd @ 6AM ET to Monday, November 26th @ 4AM ET.
- Experience will be doubled for the duration of the event.
- You will receive the Thanksgiving 2018 event badge.
- You will receive the Thanksgiving 2018 event painting.
- Reckoning Credits (a new event currency) will drop from mobs in the world and it can be obtained by participating in official server events. This new currency can be used at the Reckoning Reward NPC. Currently, you can purchase previous event paintings at the cost of 10 Reckoning Credits each. More rewards and services will come in the future. The Reckoning Reward NPC will spawn in front of starports in Coronet, Theed, and Mos Eisley.