Patch Notes 5/13/2016, Patch 5.0
Last edited by Aso; 12-20-2016 at 11:45 PM.
Player Structures & Cities
- [Fixed] Static city garages to give a proximity message when a rider approaches.
- [Fixed] Not being able to transfer a structure containing vendors
- [Fixed] Positioning of all (hopefully) player structure signs.
- [Fixed] Dynamic spawns now cause the ground around them to be yellow in the place structure view.
- [Fixed] A full house will no longer prevent players from storing items in droids.
PvP, Faction & GCW
- [Added] /showPvPStats command.
- [Changed] /showPvPRating command has been disabled. It has been replaced with /showPvPStats.
- [Added] PvP kill count tracking for all players. Kill count information can be checked by using /showPvPStats.
- [Changed] PvP rating calculation has been rewritten.
- [Added] PvP achievement badges (50 kills, 75 kills, 100 kills, 250 kills, 500 kills, 750 kills, 1000 kills, 1500 kills, 2000 kills, 2500 kills, 3000 kills, 4000 kills & 5000+ kills).
- [Added] Factional TEF active areas to all PvE GCW bases.
- [Changed] PvP base defenses can now only be attacked by players flagged as Overt. TEF or City TEF is no longer factored in.
- [Changed] PvP base defenses will now only attack players flagged as Overt. TEF or City TEF is no longer factored in.
- [Fixed] When shutting down a base destruction sequence, a player must now stay with the hq terminal for the entire minute.
- [Fixed] Players of the appropriate faction rank can now view the structure status of a faction base.
- [Fixed] PvE bases can no longer have any defenses donated or removed.
- [Added] A single defense can now be donated during a PvP base's vulnerability period.
- [Fixed] /gcwstatus now directs players to visit a recruiter or newsnet terminal to check the status.
- [Fixed] Newsnet terminal headlines will display when the sides are tied.
- [Added] Recruiter conversation option for checking planetary control scores.
- [Fixed] Numerous issues with GCW bases.
- [Fixed] GCW bases now a more accurate emulation of 14.1
- [Added] Group members now display their directional arrow and planet when out of range.
- [Fixed] PvpStatus is now updated to nearby group members when a member joins, leaves, or the group disbands.
- [Fixed] Permissions problem with items looted in Lottery or Random loot group loot options.
- [Removed] Invalid vendor bark phrase.
- [Fixed] Vendor ad-barking.
- [Fixed] Vendor status will no longer state that the vendor is operating normally when it is out of maintenance or empty.
- [Fixed] Deleted auction items not always getting destroyed from the database.
- [Changed] Auction Chat and Galaxy Chat(General) will now be joined at character creation. Existing players will need to rejoin these channels.
- [Added] Custom chat channels.
- [Fixed] Spatial chat types now check for required skills.
- [Fixed] DWB loot containers will no longer spawn SBD's unless the container has been refilled and will despawn after an hour if not killed.
- [Fixed] DWB ingredient loot colors.
- [Added] Updated Jabbas Palace mobs with patrols & animations.
- [Fixed] Bug with escort target convo on some missions.
- [Fixed] Mission description and waypoint titles.
- [Fixed] BH missions can no longer be sliced.
- [Fixed] Declared faction destroy mission targets not having the proper faction set.
- [Fixed] Valarian's theme park quest reward Mystical Orb to be a more accurate emulation of 14.1.
- [Added] Stimpack A schematic quest reward functionality.
- [Fixed] Final quest turn-in for The Warren to grant proper faction point reward.
- [Fixed] Hero of Tat ranch intercom bug.
- [Fixed] Hero of Tat issue that would not let multiple people complete it at the same time.
- [Fixed] Lifeday not being repeatable every year.
- [Added] Bestine Melios Purl quests.
- [Added] Pooja Naberrie questline (Deja Peak, Naboo).
- [Added] Kima Nazith questline (Deja Peak, Naboo).
- [Fixed] Stability issues.
- [Fixed] Several coverity defects.
- [Fixed] Some memory leaks.
- [Fixed] Race Condition.
- [Changed] Code refactoring.
Last edited by Aso; 12-20-2016 at 11:46 PM.