Section 1 - Account Policies and Rules
1. Reckoning allows 1 account per person, each account is allotted up to 8 characters and 2 characters online at one time. Exceptions are made for households where multiple people play (such as families, roommates, etc.). Please use the muliple account form
to notify us of additional accounts on the same IP. Violations of this rule are considered minor but can be escalated to major if issues persist.
2. Sharing account information is forbidden. This policy is for multiple reasons, including privacy and preventing issues from happening where characters, items, credits or other in-game items go missing. Violations of this rule are considered minor (exceptions can be made with staff approval), it should be noted that Reckoning does not take responsibility if characters, items, credits or other in-game items are missing, deleted or otherwise unavailable if you share an account with someone.
Section 2 - General In-Game Policies and Rules
1. Accounts and characters of the Reckoning community are not permitted to be used for monetary gain, that means that accounts or characters which are associated with actions that relate to real-life monetary gain (i.e. Soliciting real life monetary trades, purchasing of in-game credits or items for real life currency, exchange of in-game items/credits for real life items, exchange of in-game items/credits for items/currency from other games, exchange of in-game items/credits for items/credits from other servers.)
2. Characters, item names, structure names, guild names cannot be: vile, profane, rude, or racist, combinations of words that produce an offensive result, any and all drug references, any historical or religious references. (e.g God, Jesus, Allah, Satan, Adolf Hitler, Stalin, etc...), names chosen with the intent, or possessed of the effect of harming the reputation of, or used to impersonate a SWG Reckoning Developer, CSR or Representative, also includes names that include all caps. This is considered a major violation.
3. Members of the SWG Reckoning Server who partake in exploits, 3rd party programs, programs which alter the game state will be dealt with harshly. If you discover an exploit, you are to report it immediately. If you do not, you will be held liable. This is considered a severe offense and will be dealt with accordingly.
4. SWG Reckoning has a strict no griefing or harassment policy. Griefing/Harassment is defined as actions (either singular or repeated) which impact the enjoyment of the game of others or as defined by the staff. (i.e. clone camping, kill stealing, repeated kills over time) SWG Reckoning will determine the penalty for such actions according to the severity of the griefing/harassment.
5. Lost/Deleted items and Item restoration - SWG Reckoning will only retrieve items due to means outside of player control, which can be defined, but not limited to: database error, server crash or event outside of the players control. Items will not be returned or restored if the item is deleted or lost due to some other action.
6. Usage of the in-game chat should not be used for overtly obscene, rude, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racial or overall intolerant messages or statements. This is considered a minor offense but can be escalated to a major offense. Continual spam or advertisements which impede the in-game chat services will be dealt with as a minor offense. Real world information that is disseminated over the in-game chat system is not our responsibility, do not release personal information without explicit consent from other people. If you release information it will be considered a major offense due to privacy concerns.
7. General Chat exists to connect the server community in a way that otherwise would not exist, the usage of General Chat is for assistance, communication and connection. Usage of General Chat in a manner deemed inappropriate will lead to consequences. General Chat is not for flaming, trash talk, or other violations of Section 2, Rule 6 of our General In-Game Policies. The Reckoning staff will take all necessary actions to ensure that General Chat and other Staff/Server focused chats remain civil.
8. Promotion of other servers through in-game messages, e-mail or other forms will be dealt with as a severe offense. Please do not promote or advertise other communities here, it is unprofessional and rude. This will equal a permanent ban for the account.
Section 3 - Specific In-Game Policies and Rules
1. Players who participate in "Fight Club", "Fight Clubbing" or anything associated with gaining Force Rank Experience by killing an alternative character on the same account, killing an opposing Force Ranked Jedi outside of normal circumstances deemed by the staff (PvP, Event, etc.), participating in planned or unplanned meetings where Force Rank Experience is exchanged between characters in a manner that is not legitimate to the system will be immediately suspended. Further infractions will result in harsher consequences.
2. SWG Reckoning is not responsible for loss of items, decay, experience, or anything related to your character when participating in an Event planned by the SWG Reckoning staff or player on the server. Participation in any event at SWG Reckoning is voluntary.
3. SWG Reckoning forbids multiple Jedi on an account within the Force Ranking System. This policy has been officially implemented alongside precautions in game to ensure no "Fight Clubbing" can take place.
Note: SWG Reckoning retains the right to add, amend, remove or otherwise alter these rules and policies at any point. SWG Reckoning also retains the right to enforce rules that are otherwise not explicitly listed for the harmony and good of the server.