Follow Us On:  
  •   Vote For Us:  

Valcyn

Launcher Update & Patch 6 (Publish 9)

On Monday, 11/13/2017
    We will be pushing a new launcher update.

Changes:
    • The launcher will now display up to date news directly pulled from our announcement section on the forum.
    • Added dedicated configuration window to the launcher. Clicking on Configure will open this up.
    • Moved the option to enable or disable launcher sound to the configuration window.
    • Added option to enable high resolution textures. This option can be found in the configuration window.
    • Added option to enable the Pixel Perfect UI. This option can be found in the configuration window.

Credits to ShadowFox for the High Resolution textures and Pixel Perfect UI.

On Tuesday, 11/14/2017
    We will be pushing Patch 6 (Publish 9) to the live server. I expect to take the server down around noon eastern time.

This update requires some backend changes on CentOS 7, so I can not give an ETA on the downtime involved here. Patch notes will be posted in https://swgreckoning.com/forumdisplay.php?4-Patch-Notes when I take the server offline.
    Last edited by Aso; 11-13-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Valcyn

The launcher has been updated.

If the launcher fails to update automatically(ie. false positives from virus protection), it can be downloaded manually from: patch.swgreckoning.com/launcher_patcher/Reckoning_Launcher.exe. You can then move that file to your SWG Reckoning directory, usually: C:\Program Files (x86)\SWGReckoning

Note:
    High Resolution & UI tre files will be uploaded to the patch server shortly for download.

Valcyn

Reminder: The server will be going offline in about 30 minutes.

Valcyn

The server is now offline while we update to Patch 6. This could take some time, so as of now, there is no definitive ETA.

During this downtime, the website and teamspeak will also have intermittent outages as we apply updates to the OS. Discord is always available.

I'll post any important updates here.
    Last edited by Aso; 11-14-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Valcyn

The server is back online. As always, bugs and problems can be reported via our ticket system.

Valcyn

Unfortunately, we may have to roll back to the start of the patch to deal with a pretty major bug in regards to sabers and pre-pub 9 pearls. I've already found the problem and I'm in contact with Miztah about it.

I'm keeping the server up for the time being for testing reasons. I'm going to try to avoid a rollback, but keep in mind your progress is probably not going to stick tonight.