Promoting Other Servers

Aso

2.8  Promotion of other servers through in-game messages, e-mail or other forms will be dealt with as a severe offense. Please do not promote or advertise other communities here, it is unprofessional and rude. This will equal a permanent ban for the account.

I can't even believe I have to make this post. Trust me, it pisses me off to no end. We've recently had a member promoting another server in game. I won't name names, because that gets us no where, but trust me when I say, that really hurts me, and all the staff who volunteer their time here to make Reckoning what it is, a great place to play and relive one of the greatest games ever made.

If you're unhappy here for whatever reason, play elsewhere. There are quite a few servers out there to choose from that have nowhere near the longevity of Reckoning and won't last. I understand our flavor of SWG isn't for everyone, and that's fine.  It's your choice, but do not advertise other servers because Reckoning isn't for you.

We ask that any players who see advertisements for other servers to report it directly to a staff member immediately. The offender will be dealt with, there will be no appeals, they are banned for good.

• Like 4

• Aso locked this topic